With a mission to ensure the healthiest future to all children, our Department of Pediatrics commits to providing the best health care for infants, children, and young adults through innovative research, education, and clinical assistance.
- Routine Check-ups
- Childhood diseases and infections
- Management of Asthma
- Treatment of injuries
- Nutrition programs
- Child development and behavior follow up
- Treatment of learning troubles
- Treatment of acute and chronic diseases
- Treatment of orthopedic disorders
PSYCHIATRY FOR CHILDREN
Ensuring the wellness of children and families is not limited to a healthy physical development. Our Child Psychiatry department works on addressing the mental health needs of children through appropriate interventions and state-of-the-art care.
- Eating disorders
- Learning disorders
- Emotional/Behavioral problems
- Mood and Anxiety disorders